I have only known Jackie since my arrival in Colorado in 2008, but her impact on Colorado public health is clear We will miss her passion, leadership and her ability to keep a balance between being delightfully supportive and strongly advocating for her community, rural public health and public health nursing Most Innovative Project Awarded to an innovative, outstanding and adaptable project developed or implemented by a local public health agency in addressing a public health issue(s) in the community.
What does LPHA stand for?
LPHA stands for Local Public Health Agency
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LPHA
We have 8 other meanings of LPHA in our Acronym Attic
- Local Protocol Handler
- Los Pollos Hermanos (shirt design)
- Lost Pet Hotline (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Love, Peace, and Happiness
- Low Pressure Heater (preheat feedwater to a boiler)
- Loyalty Pride Honor (gaming clan)
- Lymphocytic Portal Hepatitis
- Local Public Health Planning and Performance Measurement Reporting System (St. Paul, MN)
- Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts
- Limb-Pelvis Hypoplasia/Aplasia (skeletal malformation)
- Local Public Health Association (Saint Paul, MN)
- Local Public Housing Authority (various locations)
- London Port Health Authority (est. 1872; Department of Environmental Services)
- Limb/Pelvis-Hypoplasia/Aplasia Syndrome
- Left Posterior Hemiblock
- Laplacian Pyramid Hierarchical Coding (radiology)
- Louisiana Paint Horse Club
- Low-Protein High-Carbohydrate (diet)
- Licensed Private Hire Car Association (UK)
- Lower Price Hill Community School
Samples in periodicals archive:
No local public health agency may dispose of a record listed in the schedule prior to the expiration of its retention period.
Under the new law, each county in Colorado must establish--or be part of--a local public health agency organized under a local board of health with a public health director and other staff necessary to provide public health services.
Estimates of variation in local public health agency spending are even larger, ranging from <U.
I have often heard from local environmental health practitioners that their division is the "red-headed stepchild" within a local public health agency when it comes to resource allocation.