With the study providing valuable insight into the services needed in Damar and Al-Mahweet governorate, the outcome will help local non-governmental organizations and associations increase their efforts to combat poverty among women in rural areas.
What does LNGO stand for?
LNGO stands for Local Non-Governmental Organization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LNGO
We have 1 other meaning of LNGO in our Acronym Attic
- Live-Neutral-Ground (electricity)
- Local Networking Group (various locations)
- Laparoscopic Nonadjustable Gastric Banding
- Liquefied Natural Gas Carrier (sea vessel)
- Literacy Network of Greater Cincinnati (Ohio)
- Laguna National Golf & Country Club (Singapore)
- Low Affinity Nerve Growth Factor Receptor
- Lake Naivasha Growers' Group (Africa)
- Literacy Network of Greater Los Angeles (California)
- Large Non-Government Organisation (Australia)
- Laboratori Nazionali del Gran Sasso (Italian)
- Laboratori Nazionali Gran Sasso (INFN research center in Italy)
- Laguna Niguel Girls Softball (Laguna Niguel, CA)
- Ladies National Golf Tour
- Liquefied Natural Gas Vehicle
- Large Number Hypothesis
- Liaquat National Hospital (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Ligue Nationale de Hockey
- Linfoma No Hodgkin (Spanish: Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma)
- Litchfield News Herald (newspaper; Litchfield, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project, run through a local non-governmental organization, Innovative Development Organization (IDO), also works to improve the quality of social services and infrastructure such as sanitation schemes, building pavements and solid waste collection points.
The project will facilitate confidence-building between the police and local communities, and, when appropriate, together with local non-governmental organizations mediate to facilitate, enhance and encourage dialogue and co-operation between the police and the population, and between the different ethnic communities.
IOM relief operations have been extended to Balochistan this week, with the start of the distribution over 2,000 shelters by the local non-governmental organization Johanniter International.
Others--including the Conference of Bishops of the Roman Catholic Church and the country's president--have joined local non-governmental organizations and citizen groups to stop Pacific Rim.