Around a third of the trees at Dibbinsdale local nature reserve are ash, including a lot of young trees, which appear vulnerable to the disease Ash dieback - Chalara.
What does LNR stand for?
LNR stands for Local Nature Reserve (United Kingdom)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LNR
We have 31 other meanings of LNR in our Acronym Attic
- Ligue des Noirs du Québec (French: Black Coalition of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Luna Nova Quartet (San Francisco, CA)
- Last Number Redial
- Late Night Refreshment (license; UK)
- Left/Node/Right (in order binary tree traversal in computer programming)
- License Not Required (Canadian child care provider designation)
- Lighting Network Renewal (UK)
- Ligue Nationale de Rugby (French: National Rugby League)
- Line Noise Reduction (product feature)
- Liquid Natural Rubber
- Local Negotiated Rate
- London News Radio
- Love and Respect
- Luganskaya Narodnaya Respublika
- Luhansk Peoples Republic (Ukraine)
- Lunch, No Return
- Leicestershire Northamptonshire and Rutland Army Cadet Force (UK)
- Lake Naivasha Riparian Association (Kenya)
- Lake Natoma Rowing Association (California)
- Last Number Redial Associated
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Friends of Greenvale Local Nature Reserve want to see more equipment introduced and a perimeter fence put up around the play area to stop dog fouling.
Kirklees Council is recommending the historic Almondbury landmark be given Local Nature Reserve Status - in a bid protect its wildlife habitats and heritage.
It will start at East Boldon Metro Station at 10am, and will take in Hebburn Flash at Hebburn Riverside Park, Primrose and Station Burn Local Nature Reserves and Carr Ellison Park.
Tamworth Borough Council's cabinet has given the green light for Dosthill Park to be designated as a Local Nature Reserve.
At the time of the launch, the five sites chosen were Holywell Pond, Big Waters, Newsham Pond, Ha'Penny Woods and East Cramlington Pond and Local Nature Reserve.
Walking with his daughter Emma, Craig Wood, Birmingham CityCouncil's local nature reserves officer, revealed the new nature reserve in Hillhook, near Sutton Coldfield, had been saved from the bulldozer and protected.