The local multiplier effect (LME) describes how this income can benefit local economies if it is re-circulated locally.
What does LME stand for?
LME stands for Local Multiplier Effect (finance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LME
We have 92 other meanings of LME in our Acronym Attic
- Limited Maintenence Electrician
- Line Module Equipment
- Line Monitoring Equipment
- Linkage Message Exchange
- Liquid Malt Extract
- Liquid Management Experiment
- Liquid Metal Embrittlement
- Liquid Motion in a Rotating Tank Experiment
- Lloyd's Mirror Effect
- Local Management Entity
- Logistics MANPRINT Evaluation
- Loi de Modernisation de l'Economie (French: Economy Modernization Act)
- London Metal Exchange (UK)
- Lower Maintenance Expense
- Lunar Module Engine
- Labor Market and Economic Analysis
- Leading Marine Engineering Artificer (UK Royal Navy)
- Louisiana Music Educators' Association
- Lions Medical Eye Bank (Virginia)
- Labour Middle East Council (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The local multiplier effect is the foundation of the claim that local food benefits local economies.