Minus federal support, the center came to rely on a mix of funding from its local mental health board.
What does LMHB stand for?
LMHB stands for Local Mental Health Board
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of LMHB in our Acronym Attic
- Long-Term Medical Holographic Program (Star Trek)
- Lost Mine Hard (Aika Online)
- Lyell McEwin Hospital (Australia)
- Lake Metropolitan Housing Authority (Painesville, OH)
- Langley Minor Hockey Association (Canada; est. 1973)
- Launcher Module Handling Adapter (pneumatic tires)
- Local Mental Health Agency
- Local Mental Health Authority (various locations)
- London Mental Health Alliance (Crest Centre; Lucan, Ontario, Canada)
- Louisiana Manufactured Housing Association
- Lakeview Manor Healthcare Center (Tawas City, Michigan)
- Lee Mental Health Center, Inc. (Fort Myers, FL)
- Liberty Mutual Holding Company, Inc. (Boston, MA)
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Lockheed Martin Hanford Corporation
- Low Mass High Cost
- Logistics, Materials Handling & Distribution (manufacturing exhibition)
- Letellier Material Handling Equipment (South Holland, IL)
- Lattice-Matched High Electron Mobility Transistor
- Lakeshore Minor Hockey Federation (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Funded through self-generated revenue, fee for service from the Ohio Rehabilitation Services Commission, and a performance contract with the local mental health board, COVA involves over 200 people annually in some form of community-based work experience, work adjustment, competitive employment, or supported job search activities.