Leo Burnett Detroit is continuing its affiliation with the Martin Retail Group, which handles GM Local Marketing Group (LMG) assignments in the United States for Pontiac (127 LMGs), Cadillac (91 LMGs), HUMMER (109 LMGs) and GMSPO (48 LMGs).
What does LMG stand for?
LMG stands for Local Marketing Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LMG
We have 57 other meanings of LMG in our Acronym Attic
- Liberty Mutual Group (insurance)
- Libraries Management Group (various universities)
- Light Machine Gun
- Like Minded Gamers (gaming group)
- Lincoln Mining Corporation (Canada)
- Link Machine Go (informative linking blog)
- Liquid Metal Guitars (Canada)
- Liquid Metal Guy
- Liquid Methane Gas
- Loaf's Merry Guild
- Lothar-Meyer-Gymnasium Varel (German school)
- Loyalty Management Group (various locations)
- Luminous Media Group (Hong Kong)
- Lupus Membranous Glomerulonephritis (medical condition)
- Lag My Gat Af (Afrikaans: Laugh My Ass Off)
- Liceo Militar General Artigas (Spanish: General Artigas Military School; Uruguay)
- Lightweight Machine Gun and Ammunition (est. 2004)
- Location Managers Guild of America
- Louisiana Meat Goat Association
- Louisiana Municipal Gas Association (est. 1987)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At Unilever, the need, says FitzGerald, is for a "renewed emphasis on local consumer activated marketing -- putting the emphasis back on the local marketing group to find imaginative and creative ways to execute locally the global or regional concept".
As an active member of the community, we are committed to supporting the many communities in which we operate," said Rob Bader, President, Local Marketing Group, Southern California Chevrolet Dealers Association.