Aid policy: call for local manufacture of nutrition-rich food.
What does LM stand for?
LM stands for Local Manufacture
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LM
We have 60 other meanings of LM in our Acronym Attic
- Linux-Mandrake (Linux Distribution)
- Liquid Metal
- Liquidity-Money (macroeconomic curve that links interest rates and output as a result of interactions in asset markets)
- List of Material/s
- Litchfield and Madison Railroad
- Little Mix (girl group; UK)
- Littlewood and Miller (probabilistic model)
- liver metastasis
- Load Multiple (IBM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We offer a wide range of facilities including: * Local manufacture of dyes, OBAs, process chemicals, surface and coating chemicals, and pigment dispersions.
In food-importing districts, as in the industrial areas of the Rhineland and eastern Westphalia, the crucial variable was urban purchasing power, which was a function of demand for local manufactures in more or less distant markets.