Bahrain's incumbent operator, Batelco Group, has commercially launched Local Loop Unbundling and "met all deadlines set by the TRA" a spokesman for the company told CommsMEA.
What does LLUB stand for?
LLUB stands for Local Loop Unbundling
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Lunar Landing Training Vehicle (US NASA)
- Latino Liaison Unit (Washington, DC)
- Layered Language Understander
- Lending Library Unit
- Local Logic Unit
- Local Loop Unbundling
- Loma Linda University
- Low-Level Utility (computer graphics)
- Little Lebowski Urban Achievers
- Loma Linda University Adventist Health Sciences Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center (California)
- Loma Linda University Church (California)
- Loma Linda University Cancer Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center (Terrace, IL)
- Ladies' Linux Users Group (Japan)
- Lethbridge Linux User Group (Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada)
- Lincolnshire Linux User Group (England, UK)
- Lolland Linux User Group (Denmark)
- Linux Local User Group Bodensee (Germany)
- Loma Linda University Hospital
Samples in periodicals archive:
MANAMA: The Telecommunication Regulatory Authority (TRA) hosted a workshop for telecom operators on local loop unbundling (LLU) whereby they can gain access to the Batelco network.
Ofcom said local loop unbundling charges the prices third-party companies pay BT will fall by between 36% and 60% from January 1.
Mr Ahern made the announcement at the Global Leaders Forum in Rome, declaring: "In a telecoms market without real cross-platform competition, and where local loop unbundling has not sufficiently delivered, I am prepared to step in to assist the market.
With the introduction of the local loop unbundling service, TRA hopes to see more competition arising in the provision of fixed services and the introduction of new innovative and affordable fixed services," he added.