The COPS program, Byrne grants, and the Local Law Enforcement Block Grants were flexible and recognized that one size doesn't fit all.
What does LLEB stand for?
LLEB stands for Local Law Enforcement Block Grant (US DOJ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Low-Level Exception (contractual status; National Basketball Association)
- Lower Level Environment
- Loss of Life Expectancy among Exposure-Induced Deaths (radiation)
- Languages and Literatures of Europe and the Americas (Hawaii)
- Little Lake Education Association
- Local Law Enforcement Agency
- Life Learning Experience Assessment Program
- Lifelong Learning and Educational Access Program (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Limb Loss Education and Awareness Program (Amputee Coalition of America)
- Language Learning Environment and Resource Network (Canada)
- Local Law Enforcement Block Grant
- Lairdside Laser Engineering Centre (University of Liverpool; Liverpool, England, UK)
- Large Loop Excision of the Cervix
- Lessons-Learned Evaluation Condition Report
- Language and Literacy Education
- Luiss Lab on European Economics (Italy)
- Local Law Enforcement Enhancement Act
- Live Longer Educational Foundation (Canada)
- Louisiana Lions Eye Foundation (Lions Clubs International; New Orleans, LA)
- Livermore Legislative Education Group (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unfortunately, the bad news does not end with SCAAP, Byrne and JABG, as the Local Law Enforcement Block Grant Program (LLEBG) and components of the Community Oriented Policing Program are also facing elimination of funding.
In this light, several of the nation's federal crime programs, such as the Local Law Enforcement Block Grant (LLEBG) program, the Edward Byrne Memorial Grant program, and the State Criminal Alien Assistance Program (SCAAP), have become candidates for restructuring, consolidation or elimination.
gov; the Bureau of Justice Assistance's Local Law Enforcement Block Grants program at http.
Biden said this is why the Administration has cut funding to programs such as COPS and the Local Law Enforcement Block Grant.