By providing local interconnect capabilities in key regions, our SMART EDGE IPX solution enables BT to reduce the cost of voice and data transport, improve the quality of calls while enabling the latest in IP-based solutions and functionality.
What does L1 stand for?
L1 stands for Local Interconnect
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of L1
We have 6 other meanings of L1 in our Acronym Attic
- First Lumbar Vertebra (anatomy)
- First Sun-Earth Libration (Lagrange) Point
- GPS Frequency (1575.42 MHz)
- Language One (native language)
- Layer 1 (physical/electrical interface)
- League 1 (English football league)
- Leave One
- Level 1 (cache on or near processor die)
- LineOne (UK ISP)
- Link 1 (GPS, aviation)
- Lower One (business/investing; science)
- Native Language
- Line 10 Hepatocarcinoma
- Line 10 Hepatoma
- Lockheed L-1011 Tristar (wide-body trijet airliner)
- Localization (L followed by 10 letters, followed by N)
- Localization (L followed by 11 letters, followed by n)
- Link-11 Simulator
- Lockheed L-188 Electra (est. 1957; airliner)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Russell had a local interconnect company retrofit new lightning protection onto Nelson's phone system.
The cellular or PCS carrier pays a local interconnect charge for this service.
Renesas improved automotive network functions (example: number of local interconnect network (LIN) channels expanded to 18) and added data encryption function with the RH850/F1x Series.