Therefore, as well as enforcement activity, we work with our partners in the council, local housing organisations and drug and alcohol services such as Lifeline to put street drinkers in touch with people who can provide them with support and advice and hopefully help the drinkers with their problems.
What does LHO stand for?
LHO stands for Local Housing Organisation (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LHO
We have 28 other meanings of LHO in our Acronym Attic
- Labour History in New Brunswick (Canada)
- Lister Hill National Center for Biomedical Communications
- Lenox Hill Neighborhood House (New York, NY)
- Lawrence Home Nursing Team (UK)
- Large Herd Operators (Elora, ON, Canada)
- Laughing Head Off
- Lee Harvey Oswald
- Left Hand Opponent (bridge game)
- Live Human Organ
- Local Head Office (various locations)
- London Health Observatory (UK)
- Lost Harvesting Opportunity (forestry industry)
- Lowell House Opera (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Lower Hatch Open
- Leber's Hereditary Optic Neuropathy (genetic disorder)
- Litchfield Hills Orthopedic Associates LLP (est. 1950; Torrington, CT)
- La'gent Hotel Osaka Bay (hotel, Japan)
- Lighthouse of Broward (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Longworth House Office Building
- Leite Humano Ordenhado Cru (Portugal; breast-milk banking)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Delivering affordable homes is a corporate priority for Wrexham and we are working with a number of local housing organisations such as Clwyd Alyn on a number of developments across the county.
The company is working with Torfaen County Borough Council and local housing organisations Fairlake and Charter Housing on the scheme to transform a run-down shopping precinct with 53 new homes for sale, affordable rent and affordable home ownership, as well as new shops.
The scheme would mean the transfer of ownership and management of the homes to a new,independent local housing organisation, which unlike the council would be able to borrow for renovation.
The federation, which represents 1,400 social landlords, carried out a survey of 80 not-for-profit local housing organisations set up after councils transferred their homes.
CCG is an independent, not-for-profit, local housing organisation set up to take over responsibility of the homes previously owned by Gwynedd Council from Monday.
Other schemes include a pounds 7m regeneration programme in the St Dials area of Cwmbran, where Lovell is working with Torfaen County Borough Council and local housing organisation Fairlake.
A NEW website launched by a local housing organisation will be a one-stop shop for residents.