Byline: Christine Farn RENTAL PROPERTY WITH some mortgage providers no longer lending to new landlord customers with Local Housing Authority (LHA) tenants, the National Landlords Association (NLA) is warning of the dangers this could have on the LHA market.
What does LHA stand for?
LHA stands for Local Housing Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LHA
We have 101 other meanings of LHA in our Acronym Attic
- Leicestershire Health Authority (UK)
- Les Houches Accord (physics agreements)
- Lifetime Health Advisory (US EPA)
- Linear Hybrid Automata
- Lippert/Heilshorn & Associates (New York, NY)
- Local Health Administration
- Local Highways Authority (UK)
- Local Hour Angle
- Local Housing Agency
- Local Housing Allowance
- Loess Hills Aquaculture
- Logistics Health Assessment (various organizations)
- Lord High Admiral
- Louis Harris Associates (polling)
- Louisiana Hospital Association (est. 1926)
- Love Hina Again (anime)
- Lowell Housing Authority (Massachusetts)
- Luteinizing Hormone, Alpha Chain
- Landing Helicopter-Assault/Landing Helicopter-Deck
- Lexington Healing Arts Academy (Lexington, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Loss of jobs under the governor's plan is a major concern expressed by local housing authority representatives.
He added: "The Homelessness Persons (Priority Need) (Wales) Order 2001 and the Welsh Government's Code of Guidance are explicit in saying that priority need arises only when a former prisoner has been homeless since leaving custody and has a local connection with the area of the local housing authority.
His planning agent Ernest Berry said: "This will be hostel for homeless males referred by the local housing authority.
A Cleveland Police spokeswoman said: "We work in partnership with the local housing authority to ensure that Stockton is a safe place for all the residents.
A good example comes from a long-running collaboration with staff at the local housing authority, which runs a Family Self-Sufficiency (FSS) program designed to help residents become self-sufficient (independent of public assistance) by building both tangible (savings, homes) and intangible (human capital) assets.