The BFH Plan was developed to meet a need, expressed by employers, for a local health plan that would offer a high quality, broad-based provider network at competitive prices.
What does LHP stand for?
LHP stands for Local Health Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LHP
We have 104 other meanings of LHP in our Acronym Attic
- Left Half-Plane
- Left Hand Panel
- Left Hand Path
- Left-Handed Pitcher
- Lennox Hearth Products (Nashville, TN)
- Licensed Holistic Practitioner (various organizations)
- Lighthouse Point (Broward County, Florida city)
- Limit of High Priority
- Line Handler Process (Sprint)
- Living History Project
- Loop Heat Pipe (Cooling System)
- Louisiana Highway Patrol
- Longuet-Higgins-Pople Restricted Hartree-Fock Method
- Like Heterochromatin Protein 1
- Lee Harris Pomeroy Associates (architectural firm; New York, NY)
- Limbic-Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis
- Linear Hydraulic Pressure-Pulse Actuator
- Livestock Health and Pest Authorities (Australia)
- Louisiana Heat Pump Association (Denham Springs, LA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It shows that local health authorities and services have little space to make local health plans, due to the centralised and top-down planning approach in China.