[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] CORAL LEVETT PRESIDENT AND COUNCILLOR Registered Nurse * Nursing & Midwifery Education Unit, South Eastern Sydney local Health network * NSWNA President since 2003 * ANF Federal President since 2003 * ANF (NSW Branch) President since 2003 * NSWNA Councillor since 2000 I currently hold positions that include ANF (NSW Branch) President and ANF Federal President.
What does LHN stand for?
LHN stands for Local Health Network (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LHN
We have 9 other meanings of LHN in our Acronym Attic
- Ladies' Home Mission Union (UK)
- Liquor Hospitality and Miscellaneous Union (Australia)
- Landesverband Hafenwirtschaft Mecklenburg Vorpommern (German: Land Ports of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern)
- Australian Liquor, Hospitality and Miscellaneous Workers' Union
- Lake Hemet Municipal Water District (California)
- Liquor, Hospitality and Miscellaneous Workers Union (Australia)
- Lateral Habenular Nucleus (neurology)
- Lateral Hypothalamic Nucleus (neurology)
- Legal Hold Notification
- Little House Needleworks
- Localized Hypertrophic Neuropathy (nerve condition)
- Long Haul Network
- Longhorn Network (Texas sports programming)
- Lourdes Health Network (Pasco, WA)
- Lutheran Health Network (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Lutheran High North (Houston, TX school)
- Labour History in New Brunswick (Canada)
- Lister Hill National Center for Biomedical Communications
- Lenox Hill Neighborhood House (New York, NY)
- Lawrence Home Nursing Team (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bariatric equipment is expensive, costing Local Health Networks (LHNs) millions of dollars.
Importantly, the establishment of Local Health Networks and the Commonwealth's commitment to Medicare Locals will improve integration between acute care and primary care, easing the pressure on public hospitals.
Staff nominated by their peers through the process will also form part of a shortlist for the Minister's consideration when selecting clinical members of the Local Health Network governing councils.