Local policy or interpretation of constitutional prohibition has caused some local health jurisdictions to choose to have no housing program and no hotel program; some health agencies dictate policy restricting sanitarians and other environmental and housing code officials from entering residential structures.
What does LHJ stand for?
LHJ stands for Local Health Jurisdiction
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LHJ
We have 2 other meanings of LHJ in our Acronym Attic
- Local Health Improvement Partnership (Pennsylvania)
- Leicestershire Health Informatics Service (UK)
- Lipomatous Hypertrophy of the Interatrial Septum
- Little Houses Improvement Scheme (National Trust for Scotland; UK)
- Local Heritage Initiative Scotland (UK)
- Long Haul Information Transport
- Long Haul Information Transfer Architecture
- Living History in Worcester (Worcester, UK)
- Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse (various locations)
- Ladies' Home Journal (magazine)
- Louisiana Hunter Jumper Association
- Lakeland Hills Jewish Center (Wanaque, NJ)
- Lake Hamilton Junior High (Pearcy, AR)
- Lake Highlands Junior High (Dallas, TX)
- Ligue de Hockey Junior Majeur de Québec (French: Quebec Major Junior Hockey League)
- Leonard Hall Junior Naval Academy (Leonardtown, MD)
- Lan Harremanen Kontseilua (Spanish: Labor Relations Board)
- Lark's Head Knot (craft of tatting)
- Larvik Håndballklubb (Norwegian handball team)
- Left High Kick (martial arts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and Canadian local health jurisdictions, are due by March 15.
This protocol, under which the nurses receive verbal, individualized orders, was piloted in one local health jurisdiction.
It has been my experience that some local health jurisdictions in Washington are undersupported in the legal arena.