The Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care and the Hamilton Niagara Haldimand Brant (HNHB) Local Health Integration Network (LHIN) developed the new quality-based hospital funding formula.
What does LHIN stand for?
LHIN stands for Local Health Integration Network (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of LHIN in our Acronym Attic
- Lord Howe Island Board (Lord Howe Island, New South Wales, Australia)
- Life and Health Insurance Counselors (Texas)
- Lithuanian Health Information Centre (Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Lord Howe Island Courier Post (defunct postal outfit, Australia)
- Large Hemispheric Infarction with Edema
- Lord Howe Island Group (Australia)
- Local Healthcare Information Infrastructure (Department of Health and Human Services)
- Leading High Impact Learning (conference)
- Lung Health Image Library (World Lung Foundation; New York, NY)
- Louisiana Health Information Management Association
- Lets Hug It Out Bitch (HBO Entourage)
- Lead Health Intervention Program (various organizations)
- Leadership for Health Improvement Programme (UK)
- Liquid Hot Isostatic Pressing
- Local Health Improvement Partnership (Pennsylvania)
- Leicestershire Health Informatics Service (UK)
- Lipomatous Hypertrophy of the Interatrial Septum
- Little Houses Improvement Scheme (National Trust for Scotland; UK)
- Local Heritage Initiative Scotland (UK)
- Long Haul Information Transport
Samples in periodicals archive:
The organization has been without a director general since Louise Paquette resigned in January to take the position of chief executive officer of the North East Local Health Integration Network.
FedNor's director general, Louise Paquette, resigned as head of the regional economy development agency to take over as CEO of the North East Local Health Integration Network (LHIN).
Joseph's Healthcare Hamilton has expanded its successful continence program to five more locations across the Hamilton Niagara Haldimand Brant Local Health Integration Network (LHIN) including the St.
Board members will be selected using a merit-based process, with all candidates assessed for fit between skills and abilities of the prospective appointee and the needs of each individual Local Health Integration Network.