Their work includes some of the most prominent merger activity in the local health economy, advising on key issues like commercial JVs, TCS, property acquisitions and disposals, and the full range of employment disputes.
What does LHE stand for?
LHE stands for Local Health Economy (investment)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LHE
We have 18 other meanings of LHE in our Acronym Attic
- Lithuanian Human Development Report
- Local History Digital Resources Project (California)
- Light-Heavy Duty Truck
- Lahore, Pakistan - Lahore (Airport Code)
- Lampu Hemat Energi (Indonesian: Light Emitting Diode)
- Law on Higher Education Establishments
- Lecture Hour Equivalent (education)
- Lincoln Heights Elementary (various locations)
- Liquid Helium
- Load Handling Equipment (various organizations)
- Low Hydrogen Embrittlement (zinc-nickel plating)
- Laboratory for High Energy Astrophysics (NASA)
- Language and History in Early Britain (Keith Jackson book; UK)
- Late Hebrew
- Lancaster Higher Education Center (Kentucky)
- Large Hadron Electron Collider
- Lightweight Hierarchical Error Control Coding
- Left Heart End-Diastolic Volume (cardiology)
- La Honda Educational Foundation (California)
- Landslide Hazard Evaluation Factor (geology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Sabapathy said: "I look forward to working with partners in the local health economy in providing citizens with high quality, patient centred, integrated care.
But it's a brilliant common-sense approach which has transformed elderly care as well as freeing up 600 hospital beds in the past year, and saving the local health economy over pounds 300,000.
Sharing information at local health economy meetings ?
Long term debt from PFI will drag down the local health economy across Merseyside for decades.
A pivotal piece of research to this study was a project undertaken within the local health economy to identify and inform the future development of SCPHNs' public health role.
The Department of Health sets an underspend total each year for every health authority in the council, which it expects the local health economy to achieve as part of a national NHS financial position.