David Craig, quality improvement officer for health education in North Lanarkshire, said: 'Although this joint project with the local health care co-operatives is very much in its infancy, we fully expect it to be successful in helping pupils to quit.
What does LHCC stand for?
LHCC stands for Local Health Care Co-Operative (UK healthcare system)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LHCC
We have 12 other meanings of LHCC in our Acronym Attic
- Lex-Ham Community Band
- Light-Harvesting Complex B (genetics)
- Liqua Health Corporation Berhad (Malaysia)
- Lonely Hearts Club Band
- Lutheran Health Care Bangladesh (St. Paul, MN)
- Lahore High Court Bar Association (Pakistan)
- Lower Huntingdon County Branch Library (Orbisonia, PA)
- Lakeland Health Care Center (Angola, Indiana)
- Large Hadron Collider at CERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research; particle accelerator)
- Ley Hill Cricket Club (Buckinghamshire, England, UK)
- Lothian Health Care Co-Operative (UK)
- Lower Hunter Central Coast (region; New South Wales, Australia)
- Lake Huron Centre for Coastal Conservation (Blyth, ON, Canada)
- Lower Hudson Coalition of Conservation Districts
- Logical Hierarchical Connectivity Data
- Lower Hybrid Current Drive (plasma heating in fusion plasmas)
- Lompoc Housing and Community Development Corporation (Lompoc, CA)
- Louisiana Housing and Community Development Corporation
- Logan Heights Child Development Facility
- Logan Hocking County District Library (Logan, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tom Bryce, of the Airdrie Local Health Care Co-operative, said: "At the heart of the project will be other teenagers helping youngsters through their addiction.
It will be conducted by Glenrothes Local Health Care Co-operative, made up of eight GP practices in the area.