Powys Teaching Local Health Board has shut the Graham Davies ward at Llanidloes hospital until further notice.
What does LHB stand for?
LHB stands for Local Health Board
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LHB
We have 31 other meanings of LHB in our Acronym Attic
- Liverpool Housing Action Trust (UK)
- Living History Airsoft Team (online gaming; Austria)
- Light Helicopter Advanced Technology Demonstrator
- Life and Health Actuarial Task Force
- Langley Handbook
- Left Halfback (soccer)
- Left Handed Batsman (cricket)
- Line History Block
- Linke Holfmann Bush (railway coach; India)
- Little Heartbeats, (support group; Chinley, UK)
- Long Head of Bicep (anatomy)
- Longhorn Band
- Luteinizing Hormone, Beta Polypeptide
- Lawrence Home Builders Association (Lawrence, KS)
- Lethbridge Home Builders' Association (Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada)
- London Home Builders' Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Louisiana Home Builders Association (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Log House Builders Association of North America
- Lagrange Heights Baptist Church (LaGrange, KY)
- Lake Hamilton Bible Camp (Arkansas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The local health board should have had a better strategy organised.
Miss Leston-Rama said: "I've been told if I don't accept the new care package by April 15, the local health board will put me in a home.
A STUDENT from Bangor has been named as the Betsi Cadwaladr University Local Health Board Nursing 'Cadet of the Year' 2008.
The GP out-of-hours service in Cardiff was the subject of a major inquiry by auditors two years ago after the Cardiff Local Health Board awarded the first contract to a private company - Clinical Solutions - which had no track record of providing medical services and resulted in a barrage of complaints from patients unable to access treatment.
Paul Harris, Chairman of Montgomeryshire Community Health Council said: 'We have a feeling the Local Health Board would like the EMI unit in Machynlleth to stay closed after the three months and concentrate things in Newtown.
Each Local Health Board should come before the Assembly's finance or health committee twice a year - mid-way through the financial year and at its end.
Georgia said she would not give up on her goal to shed another six stone and reach her target weight of 12 stone if the Merthyr Tydfil and Rhondda Cynon Taf Local Health Board didn't provide the cash.