State and local government plan sponsors that do not comply with the legislation's reporting requirement would risk losing their ability to issue tax-exempt bonds, as well as receive direct subsidies under the Build America Bonds program and other direct subsidy bond programs.
What does LGP stand for?
LGP stands for Local Government Plan (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LGP
We have 62 other meanings of LGP in our Acronym Attic
- Light Guiding Panel
- Light-Gathering Power
- Limited Gene Pool
- Linux Game Publishing
- Linux Global Partners
- Little Green People
- Loan Guarantee Program (various organizations)
- Local Governance Program (Iraq)
- Local Government Partnership (various locations)
- Local Group Policy (Microsoft Windows)
- Low Gas Pressure
- Low Ground Pressure
- Lutheran Girl Pioneers (La Crosse, WI)
- Lysosomal Membrane Glycoprotein
- Lesbian and Gay Parents Association (San Francisco, CA)
- Local Government Paralegal Association (Virginia)
- Local Government Project Agreement (Georgia)
- Lake George Park Commission (New York)
- Licensed Graduate Professional Counselor
Samples in periodicals archive:
The local government plans to at first examine 4,908 children living close to the nuclear power plant, and then to complete the whole process by March 2014, officials said.
For the last couple of years he has been looking at ways of taxing us more under local government plans.
The local government plans to have a team monitor the bulletin boards and punish offenders with an administrative penalty of up to [yen] 50,000.
EGTRRA The Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001 (EGTRRA) added section 414(v), raising--for individuals at least age 50 before the end of the plan year--the limits on elective deferrals for section 401(k) qualified CODA plans, 403(b) tax-sheltered annuities, 408(k) SEPs, 408(p) SIMPLEs and 457 state or local government plans.
The hospital had not reported to police or the prefectural government about the theft of the drugs and the local government plans to question the hospital on suspicion of violation of the drug control law, local government officials said.
Nonetheless, the local government plans an $18 billion investment in new industrial plants.