At the recent Local Government Partnership Council, the minister gave clear direction on the boundaries for collaboration and a more ambitious and strategic approach to regional service delivery.
What does LGP stand for?
LGP stands for Local Government Partnership (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LGP
We have 62 other meanings of LGP in our Acronym Attic
- Let's Go Pens (Pittsburgh Penguins fan website)
- Light Guiding Panel
- Light-Gathering Power
- Limited Gene Pool
- Linux Game Publishing
- Linux Global Partners
- Little Green People
- Loan Guarantee Program (various organizations)
- Local Governance Program (Iraq)
- Local Government Plan (various locations)
- Local Group Policy (Microsoft Windows)
- Low Gas Pressure
- Low Ground Pressure
- Lutheran Girl Pioneers (La Crosse, WI)
- Lysosomal Membrane Glycoprotein
- Lesbian and Gay Parents Association (San Francisco, CA)
- Local Government Paralegal Association (Virginia)
- Local Government Project Agreement (Georgia)
- Lake George Park Commission (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The MMDA local government partnership in the enforcement of an intensified no-smoking policy within Metro Manila coincides with the observance of the 100 per cent Smoke-Free Environment campaign today and the World No Tobacco Day celebration tomorrow.
This up-to-the-minute, microchip technology, developed by Sunderland based local government partnership, Trust Services Infrastructure, provides an electronic business card, which enters visitors into prize draws, and provides quick and easy registration on arrival.
He suggests conducting action planning at a small, local scale, then proceeding to larger-scale plans based on community and local government partnerships.
More than 1m people benefit from the service provided by HBS through its local government partnerships with Middlesbrough, Lincolnshire, Milton Keynes and many others.
McCollum stated that NLC is striving to achieve a strong federal and local government partnership and is already working to build a strong working partnership with the country's next President.