Moving on to the Local Government Ombudsman finding in respect to Blaby Council, your article of October 13 did not mention the Local Government Ombudsman also advised the individual they should have paid their council tax.
What does LGO stand for?
LGO stands for Local Government Ombudsman
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LGO
We have 32 other meanings of LGO in our Acronym Attic
- Ventral Lateral Geniculate Nucleus
- Lesbian and Gay New York
- Local Government New Zealand
- La Grande Orange (Phoneix, AZ grocery)
- Lamont Geological Observatory (now Lamont Doherty Earth Observatory)
- Legal Gun Owner
- Leica Geomatic Office (software)
- Let's Go Online
- Life Goes On
- Light Gas Oil
- Low Grade Operative
- Low Gravity Orbit
- Leeco Gas and Oil Co.
- Local Government Officials' Conference
- London General Omnibus Company (UK)
- Long Gun Open Carry
- Local Government Ordinance Form (zoning requirement)
- Lets Get Our Flirt On
- Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act of 1987 (New Zealand)
- Lilac Gardens of Lindsay (Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Local Government Ombudsman yesterday announced it had received 133 complaints against the council in 2010/11 - an increase of 20% on the year before.
The council was criticised by the Local Government Ombudsman this week, which found it did not "adequately assess the risk posed" by the kids.
Byline: ERYL CRUMP A GWYNEDD community councillor faces censure after a complaint made to the Local Government Ombudsman was referred to the Adjudication Panel for Wales.
THE Local Government Ombudsman has decided to stop its enquiries into Wirral council's decision to close 11 libraries.
And supporters of Ysgol Treganna today plan to submit a letter of complaint to the Local Government Ombudsman.
But residents say he did not have permission and are taking their fight to the Local Government Ombudsman.
FIGURES from the Local Government Ombudsman have revealed that no serious complaint against Middlesbrough Council has been upheld over the past five years.