The project involves a partnership among the Families Commission, Local Government New Zealand and local bodies.
What does LGNZ stand for?
LGNZ stands for Local Government New Zealand
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Low-Grade Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Local Government Navigation List (UK)
- Lactose gelatin nitrate motility test
- Lake Gairdner National Park (Australia)
- Leading Group on National Security
- Lignite (lithological term)
- Low Grade Neuroendocrine Tumors (lungs)
- Local Government National Training Organisation (UK)
- Ventral Lateral Geniculate Nucleus
- Lesbian and Gay New York
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, a close relationship was developed with Local Government New Zealand, which provided an avenue for contact with local authorities.
Organisations included: * territorial local authorities and regional councils * government agencies such as Housing New Zealand Corporation, ACC, Ministry for the Environment, Transit New Zealand, Ministry of Social Development and Ministry of Health * public health units and District Health Boards Crown entities, including the Office of the Parliamentary Commissioner for the Environment, the Mental Health Commission and PHARMAC * private sector organisations * universities * national organisations, including Local Government New Zealand and the Public Health Association.