Three public agencies have come together in partnership with the Government to help establish the database - English Partnerships, the Local Government Management Board and the Ordnance Survey.
What does LGMB stand for?
LGMB stands for Local Government Management Board (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LGMB
- Lanarkshire Guitar and Mandolin Association (UK; est. 1999)
- Leafy Greens Marketing Agreement (California)
- Lighthouse Gospel Music Association (Raleigh, NC)
- Local Government and Municipal Authorities (UN)
- Local Government Management Association (Canada)
- Local Government Managers Australia (professional association; Australia)
- Laboratory for Global Marine and Atmospheric Chemistry (University of East Anglia School of Environmental Sciences; Norwich, UK)
- Landscape Grounds Management Association of North Carolina
- Logistics Applications of Marking and Reading Symbols
- Lady Godiva Memorial Band
- Lafayette General Medical Center (Louisiana)
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Local Government Ministers' Conference (Australia)
- London Gay Men's Chorus (UK)
- Limb-Girdle Muscular Dystrophy
- Lobula Giant Movement Detector (computational biology)
- Local Government Monitoring Database (Tanzania)
- Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy 1A
- Muscular Dystrophy, Limb-Girdle, Type 1A
- Limb-Girdle Muscular Dystrophy Type 1C (gene mutation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mandarins met the heads of the Engineering Employers Federation, Local Government Management Board and British Hospitality Association.
Freemasonry is not a secret society, and the attempts by Chris Mullin MP and the Local Government Management Board to define a secret society to include Freemasonry have failed.
During an address to the Local Government Management Board at the National Exhibition Centre, Ms Harman said it was part of Labour's commitment to help parents balance work with the needs of the family.