MacDonald Dettwiler is pleased to announce that it has been selected by Local Government Information House (LGIH), on behalf of a partnership between Her Majesty's Land Registry and Improvement and Development Agency (IdeA) representing Local Government, to be awarded a licence for electronic delivery of land ownership information in England and Wales.
What does LGIH stand for?
LGIH stands for Local Government Information House (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LGIH
- LG Information and Communication Ltd. (electronics company; Seoul, South Korea)
- Lieutenant Governor in Council (Canada)
- Ligand Gated Ion Channels (cell signalling)
- Line Group ISDN Controller
- Local Government Information Centre (various locations)
- Ligand-Gated Ion Channel Superfamily
- Local Government Initiative Development, Ltd. (consulting firm; est. 2002; UK)
- Low Glycemic Index Diet
- Local Government Information and Education Network (University of Illinois)
- Legal & General Insurance Holdings
- Life Guard International, Inc. (air ambulance service; Las Vegas, NV)
- Loewen Group International, Inc.
- Local Government Improvement and Innovation Partnership (UK)
- Local Government Improvement Incentive Program
- Lotus Group International Limited
- Low Grade Glandular Intraepithelial Lesion
- Low-Grade Intraepithelial Lesion
- Legal & General Investment Management
- Legal & General Investment Management (Holdings) Limited
- Low-Grade Intraepithelial Neoplasia
Samples in periodicals archive:
K's Local Government Information House (LGIH), on behalf of Her Majesty's Land Registry and IDeA partnership.