Goals for GFOA * Provide additional opportunities for local government finance professionals to adapt to the changing leadership role of the finance officer.
What does LGFP stand for?
LGFP stands for Local Government Finance Professionals (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Local Government Federal Credit Union
- Looks Good from Door
- Lord, Geller, Federico, Einstein Inc. (New York, NY)
- Lake Geneva Firefighter Association
- Lopez Group Foundation, Inc. (Philippines)
- Lancashire Grid for Learning (UK)
- London Grid for Learning
- Low-Grade Follicular Lymphoma (cancer)
- London Grain Futures Market
- Local Government Financial Management Group (South Australia)
- Local Glucose Flow Ratio
- Local Government Finance Report (UK)
- La Guitare Finger Style (French online guitar forum)
- Local Government Finance Statistics (UK)
- Local Government Finance System
- Liquefied Gaseous Fuels Spill Test Facility (Mercury, Nevada)
- Local Government Finance Vehicle (China)
- Liege, Belgium - Bierset (Airport Code)
- Light Gas Gun
- Little Green Guys
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two dominant career goals among local government finance professionals are to become a chief financial officer or to shift into general local government management.