A recent report from Local Government Data Unit for Wales showcased the good work achieved in Rhondda Cynon Taff which boasts only 11% of highways are in "poor" condition, below the all-Wales average of 13.
What does LGDU stand for?
LGDU stands for Local Government Data Unit (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- La Guilde Des Joueurs (French: The Guild of Players)
- Les Guerriers du Lendemain (French combat history organization)
- Local Government Directory List (UK)
- Low-Grade Dysplastic Nodule (oncology)
- Lacrimal Gland Duct Only
- Local Government Development Program
- La Gazzetta Dello Sport (Italian sports newspaper)
- Linear Gap Displacement Transducer
- Load Global Descriptor Table
- Lets Get Down to Business (Widespread Panic Song)
- Laser-Guided Direct Writing
- La Grande Weather Service (Oregon)
- Laser Guided Energy
- Lateral Ganglionic Eminence (neurology)
- LG Electronics
- Lions Gate Entertainment (Santa Monica, CA)
- Litre per Gasoline Equivalent
- Local Government Election (various locations)
- Local Government Employers (UK)
- Local Government Enterprise (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk OUR UNOFFICIAL LEAGUE TABLE AVERAGE NUMBER OF DAYS TO DELIVER DISABLED FACILITY GRANTS DELAYED TRANSFERS OF CARE PER 1,000 OF POPULATION AGED 75+ % OF FLY TIPPING INCIDENTS CLEARED WITHIN FIVE DAYS % OF PUPILS LEAVING SCHOOL WITHOUT ANY QUALIFICATION % OF WASTE RECYCLED SOURCE: LOCAL GOVERNMENT DATA UNIT CAPTION(S): * Highways will receive a boost from the Local Government Borrowing Initiative in 2012-13, with pounds 40m going on more than 1,200 surface dressings and carriageway or footway reconstructions
DENBIGHSHIRE County Council is the best in Wales, according to statistics recently issued by the Local Government Data Unit.
The Local Government Data Unit Wales' sixth annual report was based on information collected from all 22 councils in Wales and looks at performance across a range of service areas.
The Local Government Data Unit Wales has outlined a plan for the development and management of a bespoke data and information service.
Each year the Local Government Data Unit, Wales, releases a set of 31 performance indicators showing how all 22 councils have carried out their duties across the full range of services.
Statistics from other Welsh counties are being collated by the Local Government Data Unit and will be published later this year.
He described the delay in getting the business plan as a "hiccup", but said it had given the forum breathing space to find out more about what sort of information might be available from the Local Government Data Unit LGDU, a Cardiff-based company which supplies local authorities with statistical data.