Moreover, acting on behalf of Reef Estates, Savills has agreed a letting of the ground floor of Hastings House, at Fitzalan Court, Cardiff, to the Local Government Boundary Commission for Wales and the Parliamentary Boundary Commission.
What does LGBCW stand for?
LGBCW stands for Local Government Boundary Commission for Wales (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Laboratoire de Génétique Biochimique et Cytogénétique
- Lebanese German Business Council
- Lebanon Green Building Council
- Lesbian Gay Bisexual Community
- Lightguide Building Cable (AT&T)
- Linear Gaussian Broadcast Channel
- Lesbian Gay Bisexual Community Center (Stanford University; California)
- Local Government Boundary Committee for England (UK)
- Local Government Business Category List (UK)
- Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Concerns Office
- Local Governing Bodies Capital Works Subsidy Scheme (Australia)
- Long Gone Before Daylight (CD by the Cardigans)
- London Gabrieli Brass Ensemble (UK)
- La Grande Boucle Feminine (French: Women's Great Loop; bicycling race)
- Local Government Budget Framework Papers (Uganda)
- Laser Grooved Buried Grid (solar cell)
- Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden (Richmond, VA)
- Molecular Weight Glutamate Binding Inhibitor
- Lemon Grove Branch Library (Lemon Grove, CA)
- Ley General de Bienes Nacionales (Spanish: General of National Property Law; Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Local Government Boundary Commission for Wales published its proposals and residents are now being encouraged to tell the Welsh Government what they think of plans before a final decision is made by Local Government minister Carl Sargeant.
Residents can respond to the proposals by writing to The Secretary, Local Government Boundary Commission for Wales, Caradog House, 1-6 St Andrew's Place, Cardiff, CF10 3BE, by March 22.
All observations on the draft should be made to The Secretary, Local Government Boundary Commission for Wales, Caradog House, 1-6 St Andrews Place, Cardiff, CF10 3BE.
DEMOCRACY AND ELECTIONS (WALES) BILL Will re-design the rules within which the Local Government Boundary Commission for Wales will operate.
LOCAL GOVERNMENT BOUNDARY COMMISSION FOR WALES LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972 REVIEW OF ELECTORAL ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE COUNTY OF FLINTSHIRE On 8 June 2011 the Local Government Boundary Commission for Wales have submitted to the Welsh Government a report containing their Final Proposals in respect of the review of the electoral arrangements for the County of Flintshire.
Residents can give their views on the report by the Boundary Commission by writing to The Secretary, Local Government Boundary Commission for Wales, Caradog House, 1-6 St Andrews Place, Cardiff, CF10 3BE before May 11.
LOCAL Government Minister Carl Sargeant yesterday appointed an acting chair to the Local Government Boundary Commission for Wales after sacking all its commissioners last month.