Work Environment Local government arts officers are office-based, but are also required to travel to meetings and events at art venues such as theatres, cinemas, concert halls, galleries, art centres, studios and, sometimes, museums and libraries.
What does LGAR stand for?
LGAR stands for Local Government Arts
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LGAR
- Local Government Asset Management
- Local Government Assistance and Monitoring Service (Philippines)
- Looking Glass Analytics (Olympia, WA)
- Local Government Association of the Northern Territory (Australia)
- Lady Godiva Accounting Principles (finance)
- Lake George Arts Project (Lake George, NY)
- Landscape Gardener Apprenticeship (Alberta, Canada)
- Local Geodiversity Action Plan (British)
- Local Government Association of Queensland
- Local Government Analysis and Research (UK)
- Local Government Analysis and Research Bulletin (United Kingdom)
- Legal and General Assurance Society (UK)
- Local Government Association of South Australia
- Large Group Awareness Training
- Local Government Association of Tasmania
- Los Alamos Graphics Tool Environment
- Local Government Assistance Tax Fund (New York)
- Local Government Agency Type List
- Local Government Association of Zambia
- Laboratory for Genomics and Bioinformatics (University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The survey showed that 67 percent of Americans support local government arts agencies giving financial support to the arts, 63 percent believe that state governments should fund the arts, and 57 percent support federal support of the arts.