The Local Exchange Trading System will explain how you can trade goods and services without cash.
What does LETS stand for?
LETS stands for Local Exchange Trading System
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of LETS
We have 60 other meanings of LETS in our Acronym Attic
- Linking Evidence to Recommendations (National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence; UK)
- Language Essentials for Teachers of Reading and Spelling (Frederick, CO)
- Library Electronic Text Resources Service
- Laboratoire d'Etude des Transferts dans les Sols et le Sous-Sol (French: Soil and Subsoil Transfer Study Laboratory)
- Large, External, Transformation-Sensitive Protein
- Law Enforcement Tactical System (Alabama)
- Law Enforcement Teaching Students (Texas)
- Law Enforcement Teletype System (data exchange system)
- Live Environment Training Systems
- Livingston Essential Transportation Services (Howell, MI)
- Law Enforcement Traffic Safety Advisory Council (Missouri)
- Learning-Education-Training Systems Interoperability
- Law Enforcement Training for Safety and Survival (US FBI)
- Law Enforcement Training Society of Saskatchewan
- LeTourneau University (Longview, Texas)
- Learning Technologies in Urban Schools
- Loop Excision of the Transformation Zone
- Laser Electronics Unit (Laser sighting subsystem)
- Launch Enable Unit
- Launcher Electronic Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
He explains this ingenious, favour-sharing idea is known as a Local Exchange Trading System (LETS).
In creating the ecomoney system, Kato said he was influenced by the Local Exchange Trading System (LETS), a local currency system which now constitutes about 1,000 of the more than 2,500 regional currencies found worldwide.
LETS, or Local Exchange Trading Systems, is a scheme based on the old- style bartering system.
They are all part of a wave of local exchange trading systems (LETS) that is sweeping Scotland.
The Local Exchange Trading System (LETS) in Coventry has 60 members who trade tasks and goods without ever having to spend a penny.
LETS -which stands for Local Exchange Trading System -has mostly been applied to neighbourhood and business schemes.
LETS - it stands for Local Exchange Trading System - has often been applied to neighbourhood and business schemes.