economy ned as and i An action plan saw local development officer Donald MacNeill seal a speedy deal with the laird to allow the community to pay a nominal rent to temporarily take over the bar.
What does LDO stand for?
LDO stands for Local Development Officer (Nepal)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LDO
We have 41 other meanings of LDO in our Acronym Attic
- Lebanese Development Organization
- Legal Day One (mergers and aquistions)
- Lei de Diretriz Orçamentária (Brazilian Budget Master Law)
- Licensed Dispensing Optician
- Light Diesel Oil (petroleum)
- Like, Duh, Obviously
- Limited Defensive Operations
- Limited Duty Officer
- Listed Derivatives Operations (UK)
- Long Distance Operator
- Long Duration Orbiter
- Low-Dropout (regulators)
- Luminescent Dissolved Oxygen (scientific technology for measuring oxygen in water)
- Lunar Discovery Orbiter
- London Dog Owners Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Louisiana Division of the Arts
- Low-Dose Oral Administration
- Last Day of Classes
- Long Distance Operational Control (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His Union teammates told him about the English Lacrosse Association's local development officer program, and he was interviewed in Baltimore and was accepted.
It was fitting then, that I headed to Sparkhill to meet with local development officer Andy Munro, who was going to give me a potted history of the Birmingham balti and take me for a last meal at one of his favourite places, The Punjab Paradise.
Mari's first few weeks as the local Development Officer has seen the local round of a gymnastics competition and a primary school girls' football tournament .
Local development officer Mary Kearney said: ``They are being run for both experienced and inexperienced sports coaches and also offer help for club volunteers.
Llinosand Bobby's Anglesey-based business, Delhi Delights, began test tradingonthe Enterprise Rehearsal Project(ERP)in November2003 with support from their local Development Officer.