Mr Hawkins is entitled to his views about the recently published proposals in Middlesbrough's Local Development Framework.
What does LDF stand for?
LDF stands for Local Development Framework
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LDF
We have 120 other meanings of LDF in our Acronym Attic
- Laser Demonstration Facility
- Leadership Development Fund (various organizations)
- Learning Development Framework
- Left Democratic Front (India)
- Legislative Defense Fund (various organizations)
- Lesotho Defense Force
- Liberian Development Foundation Inc (Greenbelt, MD)
- Lightweight Digital Facsimile
- Load Distribution Factor (transportation research)
- Local Density Function (solid-state physics)
- Local Distribution Facility
- Local Distribution Frame
- Logical Data File
- London Dispersion Forces (intermolecular bonding strength)
- Loss Development Factor (insurance)
- Low Density Factor
- Low Density Fiberboard
- LuraDocument Format (file extension)
- Lyme Disease Foundation, Inc.
- Lake Dillon Fire Authority (Dillon, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its consultation on the Local Development Framework is even due to complete in the middle of the holidays.
Indeed, whether it is the cuts or the Local Development Framework, local government is less about representing the interests of ordinary people and more about enforcing the orders of central government.
At Lambert Smith Hampton, Mr Askew, a chartered town planner, will work with associate director and fellow planner Stephen Hemming on all aspects of planning work, including planning consents and appraisals, as well as monitoring local development frameworks to secure allocation of land.
She said the government's Local Development Framework had not yet been adopted.
The subject for the July 12 event at Chester University is "Planning Chester's Future" and will focus on Chester's Local Development Framework.
As Eric Pickles demands, this Local Development Framework must go before the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government.