The group's intentions over the next three years build on from those of the local delivery plan 2011-12.
What does LDP stand for?
LDP stands for Local Delivery Plan (National Health Service; UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LDP
We have 145 other meanings of LDP in our Acronym Attic
- Link-Disjoint Path
- Linux Documentation Project
- Liquid Dairy Products (TetraPak)
- Liquid Dispersion Polymer
- Livelihood Development Program (various organizations)
- Livestock, Dairy & Poultry
- Loaded Deployability Posture (STADEPS)
- Loader Debugger Protocol
- Loan Deficiency Program (USDA program payment for low commodity prices)
- Local Data Processor
- Local Distribution Panel (electrical switchgear)
- Local Distribution Point
- Logistic Data Process
- Logistics Development Program
- Lomas Data Products, Incorporated
- Long Distance Path (UK; formerly National Trails)
- Long Distance Platform
- Long Distance Pumping (skateboarding)
- Low Density Lipoprotein
- Low Density Presort (Canada Post)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There has to be a requirement to demonstrate that Local Delivery Plans have been shaped as much by local residents as they will be by key public service providers.
The charities reviewed the Local Delivery Plans of 44 primary care trusts across England, looking at provision for improving sexual health services.
In the SHA's Local Delivery Plan for 2005 to 2008, the authority says it wants to build on that success and outlines its priorities for health in the region.
``In the future, it will be funded by our local delivery plan, which means it is more likely to receive the ongoing investment it needs.
She said they were currently working on annual Local Delivery Plan which will next year include extra investment in services for people with HIV, as well as additional funding for STI testing, condom distribution and prevention programmes.