In response to these criticisms, recent analysts have adopted a more robust approach and have attempted to identify and estimate various treatment parameters without imposing strong distributional assumptions (see, for example, the local average treatment effect [LATE] analysis of Imbens and Angrist 1994).
What does LATE stand for?
LATE stands for Local Average Treatment Effect
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LATE
We have 10 other meanings of LATE in our Acronym Attic
- Logic, Algebra and Truth Degrees
- Leaving Air Temperature Dry Bulb
- Lemelson Assistive Technology Development Center (Amherst, MA)
- Latitude Direction
- Labour Against the Euro (Labour Party; UK)
- Latin American Theatre Ensemble
- Liaos Antes de the End (Spanish X-Files group)
- Limbic-Predominant Age-Related TDP-43 Encephalopathy (neurodegenerative disorder)
- Linking Aspect Technology and Evolution (Charlottesville, VA)
- Local Authority Trading Enterprise (New Zealand)
- Linear-After-the-Exponential Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Latin America Technical Exchange Center
- Louisiana Trustee Education Council
- Laboratoire de Recherche sur les Technologies du Commerce Electronique (Laboratory for research on Technology on Ecommere; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Land Tenure and Environmental Management
- Little America Teaching English Methods (Japan)
- Laser Augmented Target Acquisition Recognizer
- Language Processing Technologies for Slavic Languages
- Life At The Edge - Stresses and Thresholds (Bristish Antarctic Survey, Cambridge, UK)
- Learning and Teaching Enhancement Unit (University of Southampton; United Kingdom)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Identification and Estimation of Local Average Treatment Effects.