Oliver's comments came as the Local Authority Catering Association (LACA) suggested its members are being asked to bring back some "unhealthy food".
What does LACA stand for?
LACA stands for Local Authority Catering Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LACA
We have 30 other meanings of LACA in our Acronym Attic
- Low Ambient Control (air temperature)
- Low Authority Control
- Lupus Anticoagulant
- Liberia Annual Conference United Methodist Church
- Los Angeles County / University of Southern California Medical Center
- Ladies Apparel Contractors Association (New York, NY)
- Latin American Chaplains Association (Bellingham, MA)
- Latin American Congress on Autoimmunity
- left atrial catheter ablation
- Licking Area Computer Association (Ohio)
- Los Angeles, California
- Louisiana Agricultural Consultants Association
- Los Angeles Commission on Assaults Against Women
- Lake Area Citizens Advisory Board (Missouri)
- Los Alamos Citizens Advisory Board (Los Alamos, NM)
- Los Angeles Compensation and Benefits Association (California)
- Latin American Civil Aviation Commission
- Local Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee
- Los Angeles County Arts Commission (California)
- Los Angeles County Animal Care and Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mary Barraclough went head-to-head against six other school cooks in the North East and Scotland Local Authority Catering Association 2011 School Chef of the Year competition.
Sue Eakers, the council's direct services group manager, has been shortlisted for the Welsh Outstanding Achievement Award in the Local Authority Catering Association Awards for Excellence 2010 at the Park Plaza Hotel in Cardiff on February 11.
And her eye-catching display of fruit and vegetables with the opportunity for children to join in taster sessions captured the attention of Local Authority Catering Association judges who named the school North East catering team of the year.
Colin Ranson, assistant head of Community Services in Sunderland, and regional representative of the Local Authority Catering Association said: "We believe more money is needed on the plate, around 10p extra per meal alongside investment in the catering and dining facilities in schools.
A catering team at a Tyneside college have scooped first place at the Local Authority Catering Association awards.