The council has been selected to be part of the Carbon Trust's local authority carbon management programme, a 10-month project helping councils save money on energy to use elsewhere.
What does LACMP stand for?
LACMP stands for Local Authority Carbon Management Programme (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Los Angeles County Medical Association
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- Legislative Affairs and Correspondence Management Branch
- Land Attack Cruise Missile Defense
- Los Angeles Chinese Musicians Ensemble Chorus
- Literacy Across the CurriculuMedia Focus (journal of Centre for Literacy; Canada)
- Licensed Associate Counselor of Mental Health (Delaware Department of Professional Regulation; Dover, DE)
- Libbie A Cass Memorial Library (West Springfield, NH)
- Los Angeles County Museum of Natural History
- Local Area Coordinator for Mobilization
- Lucille A. Carver Mississippi Riverside Environmental Research Station (Iowa)
- Laboratory for Advanced Computation in the Mathematical Sciences (UK)
- Lancaster Area Council of Mennonite Schools (Pennsylvania)
- Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (California)
- Lateral Antebrachial Cutaneous Nerve
- Lateral Antebrachial Cutaneous Neuropathy (nerve injury)
- Liberal Arts Career Network
- Local Area Communications Network
- Los Angeles Collective Network
- Louisiana Association of Crisis Negotiators (Houma, LA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By joining the Local Authority Carbon Management Programme, Northumberland will be doing its bit to slash those figures.
The strategy and implementation plan has been produced as part of the council's participation in what is known as Phase 4 of the Carbon Trust's local authority carbon management programme.