The Local Authority Business Growth Incentives handout is worth around pounds 27m to the region and much of that has already been spent helping councils such as Newcastle create hundreds of jobs.
What does LABGI stand for?
LABGI stands for Local Authority Business Growth Incentives (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LABGI in our Acronym Attic
- Latin American Business Environment Report
- Low Altitude Balloon Extraction System
- Laboratory Exercise
- Legal Aid Basket Fund (Uganda)
- Library of American Broadcasting Foundation (Chappaqua, NY)
- Lil' Angel Bunny Foundation (Van Nuys, CA)
- Los Angeles Bankruptcy Forum (California)
- Laboratorio de Física Experimental de Reactores (Peru)
- Landtagsabgeordneter (Austria, Europe)
- Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Banding (weight-loss surgery)
- Latin American Bible Institute (est. 1926; La Puerta, CA)
- Lehman Aggregate Bond Index (finance)
- Los Angeles Basin Initiative (University of California)
- Lesbians and Bisexuals in Action (Mumbiai, India)
- Liberate Apes Before Imprisoning Apes movement (Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back movie)
- Laboratorio Biológico Industrial (Guatemala, biologic laboratories)
- Lactic Acid Bacteria Industrial Platform (business organization for research)
- Los Angeles Business Journal
- Latin American Business Link
- Lighting A Billion Lives (New Delhi, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The funding is being allocated to all areas of the country from the Local Authority Business Growth Incentives (LABGI) scheme that rewards councils which successfully promote local growth.
93m has been allocated to councils in the Merseyside area from the Local Authority Business Growth Incentives (LABGI) scheme.
The money comes from the Local Authority Business Growth Incentives Scheme that has been in operation since 2006, and rewards councils for successfully promoting economic growth in their area.
The Local Authority Business Growth Incentives scheme (LABGI) delivers financial rewards directly to councils that promote economic growth in their area, by allowing them to retain a share of increases in revenue derived from business rates.