As an example, the Meteo-France's local area model (called AROME) will be much more geographically precise thanks to the new configuration and thanks to the different tools allowing an efficient use of the computer.
What does LAM stand for?
LAM stands for Local Area Model
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LAM
We have 170 other meanings of LAM in our Acronym Attic
- Light Attack Munitions (gaming)
- Limited Area Model (meteorology)
- Linea Ad Alta Mobilità (Italian)
- Linhas Aéreas de Moçambique, Mozambique (ICAO code)
- Liquid Apogee Motor (spacecrafts)
- Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theater (Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Lobe Attachment Modules
- Local Acceptance Mask (computer networking)
- Local Analog Memory
- Local Area Mobility