Liverpool council's executive member for ethical governancebeaconicity, coterminosity, facilitate, holistic, local area agreements, multidisciplinary, single point of contact, sustainable communities, seedbed, transformational, visionary, And a few more that should be .
What does LAA stand for?
LAA stands for Local Area Agreements (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LAA
We have 194 other meanings of LAA in our Acronym Attic
- License Assisted Access (mobile devices)
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Light Aircraft Association (UK)
- Light Anti-Aircraft Artillery
- Likely to Adversely Affect
- Limited Access Authorization
- Linear Algebra and its Applications (various schools)
- Live Art Archive (UK)
- Load Adaptive Algorithm
- Local Airport Advisory
- Local Area Assessment (UK)
- Local Authority Associations
- Locally Administered Address
- Longest Available Agent (Cisco)
- Look At Agency (State Farm Insurance)
- Los Angeles Abrasion test (measure of rock toughness)
- Los Angeles Angels (baseball team)
- Lotteries and Amusements Act (UK)
- Louisville Arena Authority, Inc.
- Love Addicts Anonymous
Samples in periodicals archive:
It said councils felt pressured into focusing on building new housing, with 94% prioritising new and affordable housing targets in their local area agreements.
So called Local Area Agreements were originally hailed by the Government as a key step in boosting living standards.
In the new world of local area agreements with their reduced burdens and greater flexibilities for councils, PSA8 is no more.
In Australia protections exist only at the level of local area agreements between alcohol providers, local police and municipal councils.
Local area agreements will mark a radical change in the relationship between central and local government by simplifying the number of funding streams and focusing on local priorities.
Newman University College held a business breakfast at Austin Court, focusing on the challenges facing the public and third sectors in developing and delivering local area agreements, while managing partnership expectations.