Marie Desmarais-Santi, a policy and planning officer with FedNor, says the loan loss reserve agreement is FedNor's latest initiative aimed at generating new business in Northern Ontario, and that a similar arrangement has been made with Caisse Populaire, another Northern Ontario banking group.
What does LLR stand for?
LLR stands for Loan Loss Reserve
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LLR
We have 78 other meanings of LLR in our Acronym Attic
- Large Lecture Room
- Least Loaded Router (method)
- Legal, Legislative and Regulatory (various organizations)
- Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland (UK)
- Lender of Last Resort (school loan program)
- Lessons Learned Report
- Let Love Rule (Lenny Kravitz album)
- Libraries and Learning Resources (various locations)
- Load-Limiting Resistor
- Loading Ready Run (Internet sketch comedy group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Are banks with generous loan loss reserves practicing conservative accounting or earnings manipulation?
The number of thrifts that lost money in the first quarter of 1993 dropped to 149 from 194 last year, and thrifts with problem loans exceeding loan loss reserves and equity declined to 180 from 253.
Nor should we forget the punitive instincts of savings and loan examiners, whose passion for requiring the setting up of loan loss reserves is likely to be rekindled if the economy turns down.