The senator, a long-time proponent of using ethanol to reduce dependence on foreign oil, called for the Department of Energy to expand its loan guarantee program, which was part of the farm bill in 2008 and is currently being administered for biorefineries by USDA.
What does LGP stand for?
LGP stands for Loan Guarantee Program (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LGP
We have 62 other meanings of LGP in our Acronym Attic
- Lesbian and Gay Pride
- Let's Get Published (web portal for authors)
- Let's Go Pens (Pittsburgh Penguins fan website)
- Light Guiding Panel
- Light-Gathering Power
- Limited Gene Pool
- Linux Game Publishing
- Linux Global Partners
- Little Green People
- Local Governance Program (Iraq)
- Local Government Partnership (various locations)
- Local Government Plan (various locations)
- Local Group Policy (Microsoft Windows)
- Low Gas Pressure
- Low Ground Pressure
- Lutheran Girl Pioneers (La Crosse, WI)
- Lysosomal Membrane Glycoprotein
- Lesbian and Gay Parents Association (San Francisco, CA)
- Local Government Paralegal Association (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 billion under its two primary small business loan guarantee programs during fiscal 2007, setting records in number of loans and dollars.
Jun 2, 2006 Taxpayers benefit from loan guarantee program.
USDA also said it would make plant owners and operators aware of its loan and loan guarantee programs, which could help operators upgrade facilities and equipment.