So recently he edited together about 40 of his most basic direct muscle loading exercise methods, which he originally video recorded for personal study, and created seven short video classes, averaging about 6 minutes each.
What does LOADEX stand for?
LOADEX stands for Loading Exercise
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Light Observation Helicopter (OH-6 Cayuse; Vietnam era aircraft)
- Law of Armed Conflict Report
- Lack of Any Degree
- Laser Optoacoustic Detection
- Legion of Apathetic Deviants
- Letters of Offers and Acceptance Data
- Library of Ancient Domains
- List Of Applicable Documents
- Low-Altitude Defense
- Lowpan Adhoc On-Demand (Distance Vector Routing Protocol)
- Load Generation GUI Application (WCCS)
- Louisiana Organization for Associate Degree Nursing
- Lake Ontario Atmospheric Deposition Study (various universities)
- Loved Ones And Driver Support
- Lowest Observable Adverse Effect Concentration
- Lowest Observed Adverse Effect Level
- Lateral Lumbricals, Opponens Pollicis, Abductor Pollicis Brevis, Flexor Pollicis Brevis (hand muscles)
- Laws of Association Football
- Liberia Orphans of AIDS Foundation
- Life of an American Fireman (film)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Future studies should examine more thoroughly the effectiveness of light to moderate loads, as a part of a warm-up routine, on the increament of explosive performance and how the movement pattern specificity between the loading exercise and the performance task determines the efficacy of this routines.
It's best to refrain from loading exercises, such as excessive jumping until your body readjusts.