Among the other features of Betsender are more than 30 back-and-lay staking plans; conditional betting (minimum and maximum odds; number of selections; stop after loss or profit; stop after a certain number of losses or wins; fast search for horseracing, greyhound and football markets; ability to load multiple markets in a few clicks and export and import from Excel and many more.
What does LM stand for?
LM stands for Load Multiple (IBM)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of LM
We have 60 other meanings of LM in our Acronym Attic
- Link and Motivation, Inc. (Japan)
- Linux Magazine
- Linux-Mandrake (Linux Distribution)
- Liquid Metal
- Liquidity-Money (macroeconomic curve that links interest rates and output as a result of interactions in asset markets)
- List of Material/s
- Litchfield and Madison Railroad
- Little Mix (girl group; UK)
- Littlewood and Miller (probabilistic model)
- liver metastasis
Samples in periodicals archive:
PsystarAAEs Darwin Universal Boot Loader, included with Rebel EFI, is the core utility which allows PC hardware to load multiple operating systems, including Windows 7, Mac OS X and the various iterations of Linux.
In addition, Rasmol does not have depth cueing or the ability to load multiple molecules.
0 offers a variety of improvements, including a Windows-like file manager, ability to load multiple applications and switch them between, on-line help and enhanced memory for running applications on a 286-based computer or better.