What does LLB stand for?
LLB stands for Lloydminster Blend (crude oil)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LLB
We have 37 other meanings of LLB in our Acronym Attic
- Lease Lease-Back (contracts)
- Left Lane Blocker
- Left Linebacker (pro football)
- Legum Baccalaureus (Latin: Bachelor of Law)
- Lemon, Lime & Bitters (Australian drink)
- Level-By-Level, Largest-Task-First, Binary System Partitioning (processor allocation algorithm)
- Liechtensteinische Landesbank AG (Liechtenstein bank)
- Link Level Balance
- Little League Baseball
- Lloyd Aereo Boliviano, Bolivia (ICAO code)