Patients in the biobehavioral intervention group also had an improvement at 1 year in scores for health-related quality of life, measured with the Minnesota Living With Heart Failure questionnaire, whereas scores worsened in the other groups (P = .
What does LHFQ stand for?
LHFQ stands for Living with Heart Failure Questionnaire
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Lagardere Hachette Filipacchi Internet (French Internet company)
- Levitz Home Furnishings Inc
- Loans Held for Investment
- Lothian Heart Failure Network
- Lake Havasu Field Office (Lake Havasu City, AZ)
- Left-Heart Filling Pressure (heart and pulmonary circulation)
- Lincoln Heritage Funeral Planning (Phoenix, AZ)
- Lipoma HMGIC Fusion Partner
- Lipoma HMGIC (High-Mobility Group (Nonhistone Chromosomal) Protein Isoform I-C) Fusion Partner-Like 1
- Lipoma HMGIC (High-mobility group (nonhistone chromosomal) protein isoform I-C) Fusion Partner-Like 5
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patients in the biobehavioral intervention group also had an improvement at 1 year in scores for health-related quality of life, measured with the Minnesota Living with Heart Failure questionnaire, whereas scores worsened in the other groups (P = .
Primary outcome measures were quality of life based on the Minnesota Living With Heart Failure Questionnaire (ML-HFQ) and exercise capacity based on the 6-minute walk test and peak oxygen consumption ([VO.
At 12 weeks, significant improvements were seen in scores on the Minnesota Living with Heart Failure Questionnaire (MLHFQ), Profile of Mood States (total mood disturbance, depression, and vigor subscales), and Cardiac Exercise Self-Efficacy Instrument in the tai chi group, compared with the heart health education group.
Tai chi also improved quality of life, as measured by the Minnesota Living With Heart Failure questionnaire in the pilot study.