Jack Reacher (12A) Clever, convoluted thriller with a steely Tom Cruise as the titular former military policeman living off the grid.
What does LOTG stand for?
LOTG stands for Living Off the Grid
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LOTG
- Lord of the Files (X-Files episode)
- Lord of the Flies (William Golding novel)
- Lord of the Fries (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia restaurant)
- Lounge on the Farm (Canterbury Festival)
- Law and Order Trust Fund for Afghanistan (UN Development Programme)
- Lying on the Floor Laughing
- Lying on the Floor Laughing My Ass Off
- Lying On The Floor Laughing My Frigging Ass Off
- Leader of the Free World
- Laws of the Game
- Last of the Ghetto Astronauts (Matthew Good Band album)
- Legend of the Green Dragon (online RPG)
- Lady of the House
- Language of Thought Hypothesis
- Liturgy of the Hours (liturgical form)
- Lord of the Harvest Archery Club (Vandalia, OH)
- Legends of the Hidden Temple (TV show)
- Land-Ocean Temperature Index
- Laughing on the Inside
- Level of Technology Implementation
Samples in periodicals archive:
on Statham plays former NY cop Luke Wright who's living off the grid when he unwittingly becomes the guardian of a precocious 11-year-old girl who holds the key to bringing down the local Chinese mob.
Those who went back to nature can now show us the way to living off the grid.
Two local families currently living off the grid share their stories in "No Grid Needed" on page 8.
Living off the grid of civilities, he's lost his manners.