Outcome of bought living non-related donor kidneys followed up at a single centre.
What does LNRD stand for?
LNRD stands for Living Non-Related Donor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LNRD
We have 1 other meaning of LNRD in our Acronym Attic
- Leicestershire Northamptonshire and Rutland Army Cadet Force (UK)
- Lake Naivasha Riparian Association (Kenya)
- Lake Natoma Rowing Association (California)
- Last Number Redial Associated
- Lavaca-Navidad River Authority (Edna, TX)
- Liga Nacional de Robotica de Competicion (Spanish: National Robotics Competition League; Spain)
- Lincoln Neighborhood Redevelopment Corporation (Milwaukee, WI)
- Liberia National Red Cross Society
- Land and Natural Resources Division (EPA)
- Leaky Non-Radiative Dielectric
- Leaky Non-Radiative Dielectric Guide
- Large Number of Rare Events (statistics)
- Lebanese National Resistance Front (est. 1982; Lebanon)
- Litvan Neurological Research Foundation (Louisville, KY)
- Locally Non-Rotating Frames
- Lightwave Networks Research Group (Center for Telecommunications Research, Columbia University)
- Lake Nipigon Region Geoscience Initiative (Ontario, Canada)
- Lake Norman Regional Medical Center (Mooresville, NC)
- Lake Naivasha Riparian Owners' Association (Kenya)
- Laguna Niguel Regional Park (Laguna Niguel, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The move was strongly criticized by two major international transplant societies - The Transplantation Society (TTS) and the International Society of Nephrology (INS) - who called on Duque to postpone the order which would have made the Philippines the first country in the world to official sanction the use of poor citizens as living non-related donors for international patients from Asia, the Middle East, Europe and the US.
If the Filipino government issues the Administrative Order, the Philippines would become the first country in the world to officially sanction the use of poor citizens as living non-related donors for international patients from Asia, the Middle East, Europe and the United States.