Livestock Marketing Association, the Supreme Court established that the beef checkoff program and its mandatory assessments were constitutional and a producer's obligation to pay checkoff assessments to fund generic commodity advertising did not violate the first amendment.
What does LMA stand for?
LMA stands for Livestock Marketing Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LMA
We have 255 other meanings of LMA in our Acronym Attic
- Legal Marketing Association
- Legal Marriage Alliance
- Levenberg-Marquardt Algorithm
- Lexikon des Mittelalters (German: Encyclopedia of the Middle Ages)
- Lietuvos Muzikos Akademija (Lithuanian: Lithuanian Academy of Music)
- Lights Motors Action (Disney World Show)
- Lightspeed Memory Architecture (computing)
- Linux Media Arts (Reno, NV)
- Lisbon Metropolitan Area (Portugal)
- Live Music Archive
- Lloyd's Market Association (London, England, UK)
- Loan Management Account (credit line)
- Loan Market Association
- Local Management Agreement
- Local Marketing Agreement
- Lockheed Martin Aerospace
- Lockheed Martin Astronautics
- Logistics & Manufacturing Association, Port Laredo
- London Metropolitan Archives (London, England, UK)
- Longissimus Muscle Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
said Nancy Robinson, Livestock Marketing Association vice president.
New research shows that many consumers are willing to pay significant premiums for beef that is guaranteed tender, reports the Livestock Marketing Association.
The Livestock Marketing Association has advised its members to begin requiring documentation from cattle producers or risk being unable to sell to slaughterhouses.