Thanks to the care provided by national specialists in eye cancer from the Liverpool Ocular Oncology Centre at the Royal Liverpool University Hospital, she was able to give birth to her twin girls Sophie and Chloe and then began treatment for the tumour.
What does LOOC stand for?
LOOC stands for Liverpool Ocular Oncology Centre (Royal Liverpool University Hospital; Liverpool, England, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LOOC
We have 2 other meanings of LOOC in our Acronym Attic
- Last One Out
- Leave One Out (classification analysis)
- Lesbian Owned and Operated (corporate management)
- Letter Of Offer
- License of Occupation (forestry document)
- Likelihood of Occurrence
- Line of Operation
- Log of Operations
- Letter of Operational Authority (aviation)
- Leave-One-Out Covariance
- Leave-One-Out Classification Error
- Lexical Obscenity On-line Filter (LOOFbot)
- Lowest Output Occupancy First Algorithm
- Lake Ontario Operational Forecast System (project; National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration)
- League of Ordinary Gentlemen
- Lefty One-Out Guy (baseball)
- Laying On Of Hands (healing modality)
- Lazy Object-Oriented Kernel (computational geometry)
- Library of Oracle Knowledge