What does LMCJ stand for?
LMCJ stands for Liverpool Medico-Chirurgical Journal (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Labor Market and Career Information (Texas)
- Labor Markets Condition Index (Federal Reserve)
- Larden Muniak Consulting Inc. (Canada)
- Liberating Ministries for Christ International (Bedford, VA)
- Lockheed Martin Canada Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Center for Innovation (Suffolk, VA)
- La Mesa Community Improvement Association (New Mexico)
- Labour Market and Career Information Association (Canada)
- Liaoning Medium Cities Infrastructure Project
- League of Minnesota Cities Insurance Trust
- Lake Macquarie City Library (New South Wales, Australia)
- Lantex Manufacturing Company Limited (UK)
- Left Midclavicular Line
- Light Modulating Cell Layer (technology)
- Local Momentum Conservation Law (computational mathematics)
- Low Moisture Content Limit
- Laughing My Cute Little Ass Off
- Land Management and Conflict Minimisation (Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat)
- Legg Mason Capital Management
- Lisa Mann Creative Management (est. 1993; Australia)